Wednesday, July 20, 2011

For the past few days or so, I'd been playing dress-up with my blog,changing it's layout again and again.So after few of these sessions, I've finally make up my mind to settle on this.

I'm already starting to feel the boredom kicking in again even after 2 days of full blast excitement with my two bestest friend in the world.It was just one fine day,sometime last week that I just randomly suggested taking a short trip up to Genting.So yeah, not much planning after that we were finally there having so much fun,enjoying ourselves and chortling like we used to.

Happy family of three-Me,Lynn & Shankry

Look at the beautiful braid courtesy of Lynnette:)


I am in the midst of what is to become one of my longest education break in my life. Initially I look forward to the holidays yearning so much to unwind myself after the exams and the idea of finally having  time to do what I always love doing thrills me.But a fortnight into the holidays,I swear I've executed almost everything down my to-do-list which is meant to last for 3 months. Till date, I'd read 5 storybooks, watched and re- watched movies, walked the malls like I never did, eat,sleep,play,pray,wish,hope and dream. I even did a little art & craft during the holidays. I was so bored to the point that I need to remind myself how lucky and blessed I am.So I drew up a list of the amazing moments in my life , inspired by a picture from happy things tumblr!!


It will come as no surprise as to how much of a royal enthusiast I am. So this holiday,I discovered an online royal collection shop. And omg,I just melt and my heart just did a little somersault sort of thingy. So basically this online royal shop sells everything for you to plan a royalty tea/birthday party or other function.See what they have. See more here .
Royal carriage magnet as souvenir


One more happy note for myself-Westlife is coming to Malaysia.Like FINALLY!! These are the little little things that cheer me up but nothing cheers me up more than

DOWNTON ABBEY
One of the best English drama I've ever watch. Can't wait till the second season which is schedule to be released late this year!!!

Meanwhile,I'm keeping my hands crossed on getting this particular job.

0 burst: